So. My March has been IN.SANE.
Seriously. In amongst four beautiful couples getting married, I’ve had 10 portrait sessions, 5 Image Selection Sessions, am still working on the renovations for the studio AND we moved house.
Phew. I’m tired just thinking about. But gosh it’s been FUN!
So. This leads me to the fact that I am exhibiting at the Pregnancy Babies & Children’s Expo in Adelaide NEXT WEEKEND and I have prepared NOTHING so far. Well, maybe I printed some flyers, but that’s about it!
Instead of freaking out, I’m going to enjoy my gorgeous FOUR DAY Easter Break, with the knowledge that I have at least told everyone about the fabulous prize I will be giving away:
*insert drum roll please*
All you need to do is drop by Stand D28, zap your QR code (it is printed on your entrance ticket – don’t forget to register at the entrance, it will make your whole PBC experience much simpler!). I’ll be drawing the winner out of a hat on Monday 13th April (all going well).
What am I actually giving away?
– A full newborn or baby portrait session in my Adelaide Studio (144-146 Springbank Road, Torrens Park) valued at $175
– Image Selection and album design session (this is where you view your images and make your selections for the album etc)
My first digital collection package valued at $1800 which includes
– 8×8″ linen album in a gorgeous clamshell box with ribbon closure
– two mini replica albums in white (these are exact replicas on the linen album and are perfect for grandparent gifts!)
– 5 matted art prints in 5×7″ size
– 3 matted art prints in 8×10″ size (that’s about the size of an a4 piece of paper)
– divine timber usb of your fully edited images in high resolution for you to print at your leisure.
I know, right? Awesome.
So, don’t forget to drop by Stand D28 and say hi. I’ll be the one with sore feet.
Feel free to bring me coffee.